Lately I have had a lot of thoughts going through my mind to the point that I decided to write myself a To Do list. Here is the list:
- Fill out passport applications for me and EJ (mine being a ten year renewal). (This with the thought in mind that we might actually be able to book a holiday in October, finances allowing).
- Buy a new, up to date smartphone which will actually allow me to take Instagram and good quality photographs. (Do this through Vodafone to qualify for 20% staff discount on monthly charges).
- Find out whether I’m locked into mobile contract with Virgin and what I would have to do/pay to get out.
- After buying new phone apply for staff discount within allocated time period.
- Book a party venue for JJ’s birthday (which is only five weeks away :-/)
- Book a bouncy castle/entertainer for party.
- Buy party necessities
- Buy JJ’s birthday presents.
- Book an appointment for EJ to have his 12/13 month innoculations.
- Ignore entire list and proceed to become increasingly stressed about everything…
These are all the things I should be doing (minus that last one!) whilst I am actually: reading other people’s blog posts; searching for blogging inspiration; attempting to boost my readership by signing up for as many linkies and networks and communities as I can possibly think of; wondering how the hell someone with six children can post consistently funny entries on a regular basis.
Something’s got to give…